Project manager & online marketing
INTK is a creative studio based in Utrecht, specialised in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
INTK is responsible for developing and maintaining www.museum-analytics.org, an online platform that delivers free social media reports for more than 3,000 museums worldwide. INTK collaborates on a regular basis with more than 30 cultural organizations including Science Center NEMO (NL), Arnolfini - Centre for Contemporary Arts (UK) and Museo Nacional Del Prado (ES). The complete list of current cultural organizations we work with is available online.
We are looking for an art & culture aficionado interested in joining our team in the position of project manager and online marketing. In case you have limited experience with online marketing we offer a 6 months paid traineeship. Once you successfully complete your traineeship, you are offered a full-time job.
What you get during the traineeship?
- The following Google certificates:
- Google Advertising Fundamentals
- Google Analytics individual qualification
- Advanced Search
- Workshop on project management
Your tasks at INTK
- Contact person with at least 10 museums
- Create online campaigns
- Weekly working meetings at museums
- Passionated about art and culture
- Proficient in Dutch
- Interested in online marketing and digital technologies
What we offer
- Work with a young international team
- Offices at the centre of Utrecht
- Your first year salary is comparable to a marketing salary in the cultural sector. The scale you start depends on the goals you achieve during the 6 months traineeship.
- 5 weeks holidays (25 days)
Are you interested in knowing more? Call Janique at 0619526221 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org