INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago, very few people sported regularly. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar shift in the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities weekly. For example, we want to help people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, cinemas, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organizations we work with include, Guggenheim Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Library Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
We are looking for a digital marketing aficionado interested in promoting culture. In case you have limited experience with digital marketing, we offer the opportunity to learn while enjoying the benefits of a full-time paid job.
What can you learn?
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
- Google Ads Search Certificate;
- Google Ads Measurement Certificate;
- Google Analytics individual qualification.
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools, including:
- Learn how to plan your week using Asana;
- Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack.
Consider applying to the position Digital Marketing Expert in case you already have experience.
At INTK, you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. It includes:
- Digital marketeer: you will start by doing Google Ads campaigns. At a later stage, you might grow into doing Display and Facebook campaigns or any other marketing tasks that the cultural organization requests;
- Account manager: you are the contact person of at least 20 cultural organizations. You use Google Analytics to write monthly reports.
- Business developer: every week, you call cultural organizations, encouraging them to work with us. You travel around the country to visit cultural organizations;
- Manager: we will teach you how to be an entrepreneur by sending invoices, publishing vacancies, and eventually managing a team.
INTK is one of the leading marketing agencies in the cultural sector. We are ambitious and looking forward to expanding with new ideas and markets. Within a couple of years, your position can grow into more responsibility and completely new tasks.
- Interested in digital marketing and internet technology;
- You speak natively one of the following languages: Dutch, German, French, Slovenian, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, or Polish.
What we offer
- Full-time position;
- Gain experience with digital marketing in the cultural sector;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Five weeks holidays (25 days);
- Salary between € 2,400 and € 3,000 gross per month, based on knowledge and work experience.
Perks and benefits
- 💻 MacBook and 4K External Screen
- 🚂 Free train tickets for commuting or visiting clients
- ✈️ Free airplane tickets for business development abroad
- ☎️ Telephone/internet costs covered to up to 20euros/month
- 🍌 Free healthy snacks
- 🍹 Free drinks on Fridays
- 👵 Flexible pension plan
- 🎓 Learning budget
- 🎭 Free subscription plan for cultural activities
Are you interested?
The vacancy is available as long as this page exists. Please avoid calling us. In case you have questions, we prefer to receive them by email. You can apply in Dutch or English.
For further information read our frequently asked questions and answers: